Thursday, December 8, 2016

Earn When You Dine, It's Free to be Rewarded

For many years I have been a member of Rewards Network dining reaping rewards casually from dining out at my regular restaurant faves as well as checking out some new ones. There is no cose to join, this is a win-win for you and the restaurant. For me, I earn miles back on my two preferred airlines frequent flier miles. I've earned VIP status through meeting the number of dines per year which gives me 5 miles per dollar instead of 3 miles per dollar. Cumulatively I have earned over 20k miles on Delta. That's a round trip airfare!


How does it work? You choose a rewards program you want to tie a credit or debit card to and any time you use your card at a business in the program you earn points, miles, credit etc. You can belong to several, however you can only use a card for one program. I use my Delta card for Skymiles, and my AAdvantage card for miles there. I also have my debit cards and other credit cards tied to the Skymiles account.

You can get started and earn an immediate bonus with Skymiles. Feel free to click the image above and explore other programs related to reward programs you're already a part of. 
NerdWallet values Delta SkyMiles at 1.8 cents a piece on average, your rewards rate can be as high as 9% if you’re a VIP member.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

No comments:

Post a Comment